We've just witnessed the "family values" party nominate for president a twice-divorced misogynist whohas said (what should be) career-ending insults towards Mexican-Americans and Gold Star parents, bragged about profiting from the housing crisis, attempted to de-legitimize the citizenship of our first black president, and spent much of the 1980s calling tabloids under an assumed name to brag about his "big-league" romantic exploits.
And somehow, this same party is apoplectic because a candidate used an expletive to express excitement about a glass of wine? Are you bloody kidding me?
- Candidate Nolan West’s Facebook history is a trove of racist, homophobic idiocy
- Nolan West's Facebook posts cost him his job with the state
- Congressman Erik Paulsen votes 14th time to let terrorist suspects buy guns
- Trump and Clinton are 'tied' in Minnesota, says poll that's wrong
- Wine, vibrators, and the future of dirty politics in Apple Valley and beyond