DOA: Pioneer Press runs Tim Pawlenty presidential announcement on obit page
Tim Pawlenty's presidential campaign is Dead On Arrival, according to his hometown newspaper.
The St. Paul Pioneer Press hilariously ran the announcement of T-Paw's presidential campaign on the Obituary page this morning.
Any other day, it would have made the front page. But that's what he gets for making his big publicity push the day after a deadly tornado rips through his home state.
Here's the scan of the newspaper page:
Editorial commentary or space crunch due to tornado disaster?
Among the dead
Hat-Tip: Stacey Burns
Recently on the T-Paw files:
- If Tim Pawlenty wasn't running for prez, he'd "play hockey and drink beer"
- T-Paw's campaign manager DWI arrest [VIDEO]
- Tim Pawlenty, action movie hero
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- U of M student Rahsaan Mahadeo awarded, then arrested for his activism
- Creepy neighbor disrupts St. Anthony Village parents' suburban bliss
- Richfield cop shoves, hits Somali teen [video]