Deputies arrest deer hunter who shoots hole in kitchen wall
- A Grant County hunter was struck in the back of the leg by shrapnel when a companion's gun discharged into the door of a vehicle as he attempted to unload the gun.
- In Price County, a hunter suffered a self-inflicted wound in the left hand from a handgun.
- In Green County a hunter sustained a gunshot wound to his leg when he slipped crossing a stream on a log and his shotgun discharged.
- A Barron County hunter was wounded in the thigh by a bullet.
- A St. Croix County a hunter shot himself in the hand with a rifle.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Why we removed a controversial post
- Homeless youth Don Turner chases down thief in downtown Minneapolis
- Mall of America protest case costs Black Lives Matter's Adja Gildersleve an apartment