Dan Savage invites Tim Pawlenty to film "It Gets Better" video
In the latest issue of Time magazine, sex columnist Dan Savage calls on former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty to record a video for the "It Gets Better" campaign.
Who hasn't made a video yet that you hope will?
Rick Santorum. Tim Pawlenty. Sarah Palin. Glenn Beck. The Minister of Britain, who leads the Conservative Party there, made a video, and we haven't seen one from anyone on the right in the U.S. to even say, You're 14 and gay. Don't kill yourself.
Here's what it looks like on the printed page:
So will T-Paw be a good sport and contribute a video? Lord knows T-Paw's got plenty of experience with video editing after recording so many awesomely over-the-top campaign trailers.
- Tim Pawlenty's new movie trailer is awesomely over-the-top [VIDEO]
- Pawlenty Reloaded: 2 Pawlenty 2 Furious
- Pawlenty III: Return to Pawlenty
- Pawlenty Wars: Revenge of the Tea Party
- Slideshow: Tim Pawlenty's in T-Pocalypse Now, Bravepaw, & more
- Pawlenty's ridiculous movie trailers get the Colbert treatment
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.