Cut-Off Patron Reportedly Opens Fire at 19 Bar; Two Injured, Shooter Still On Loose [PHOTOS]

:::: UPDATE :::: 19 Bar Shooting: Facebook Tip Leads to Arrest of Devin Strouss

After 9 p.m. last night, a 19 Bar patron who had been cut off reportedly returned to the bar and opened fire, leaving two injured.

Details about what happened were tweeted out by Critical Minneapolis, the same blog that recently published video of a Green Line train almost hitting a vehicle.

See also:
Wayne Odegard Allegedly Used Gay Slurs Against Saloon Patrons, Shot One with BB Gun

-- Critical Minneapolis (@criticalmpls) October 16, 2014 That version of events has been corroborated by other witnesses and local reporters, some of whom took photos at the scene: The 19 Bar, located in the Loring Park area, is one of Minneapolis's most storied gay bars. It officially became a gay bar more than a half-century ago, making it the city's oldest, and was named one of our top five gay bars in the city back in 2012.

"It's just a damn fine neighborhood bar whose clientele happens to be men who prefer other men," we wrote. "In recent times it's emerged as the hipster dive bar for gay boys."

Minneapolis police didn't immediately return our message seeking more information on last night's shooting. We'll update this post with the latest when they do.

:::: UPDATE ::::

Danny Crisafulli, an employee at the neighboring Nicollet Diner, tells us a 19 Bar patron told him that "the general manager and one of his bartenders were escorting someone [outside the bar] who I understand was intoxicated, and once they got him outside he started firing."

Crisafulli says his understanding was that the suspect is a white male who was wearing flip-flops and had a dog with him. He says he doesn't believe the GM or bartender knew who the suspect was or whether he showed up too intoxicated to be served or got drunk at the bar.

"If they escorted him out my guess would be that he was belligerent, because they're very good about just asking people to leave on their own," Crisafulli says.

:::: UPDATE II ::::

Minneapolis Police Department spokesperson John Elder sent us the following statement (based on social media reports, we're pretty sure the time he cites for the shooting is incorrect -- it appears it really happened sometime between 9  and 10 p.m.):
On October 15, 2014 at approximately 11:15 pm, an adult male was kicked out of the Bar19. He left but returned with a firearm and discharged multiple rounds at the entrance of the bar. Two individuals received non-life threatening injuries as a result and were transported to Hennepin County Medical Center by ambulance.

Minneapolis Police are currently following up on leads generated from the scene.
Send your story tips to the author, Aaron Rupar. Follow him on Twitter @atrupar.