City Pages website among highest market penetrations of any weekly in the country
In advance of uslaunching our new website today
, it's relevent to note that Citypages.com has the sixth highest market penetration of any alternative weekly in the country according to a newreport
issued by Media Audit.
Alternative newspaper websites with the highest market penetration include: Madison Wisconsin's Isthmus (13.5% of the market), then:
* The Austin Chronicle (11.4%)
* Charleston, Carolina's Charleston City Paper (10.3%)
* The New Haven Advocate (10%)
* The Memphis Flyer (9.5%)
* Minneapolis City Pages (9.2%)
* Madison, Wisconsin's The Onion (8.9%)
* New Orleans' Gambit Newsweekly (8.8%)
* Syracuse New Times (8.3%)
* Washington D.C.'s The Onion (8.2%)
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Who's regulating Clearwater Kennel, one of America's "worst puppy mills"?
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Minnesota's first nonprofit pet clinic draws visitors across the Midwest
- Scott Walker wants to protect us from the Canadian menace