Brett Favre's Wranglers unzipped on SNL [VIDEO]
It's the perfect marriage of comfort and style.
Brett Favre is saying he didn't send pictures of his junk to Jenn Sterger, but that hasn't stopped Jason Sudeikis and Saturday Night Live from lampooning his Wrangler "Bad to the Bone" commercial.
"I've tried all kinds of jeans. Button fly. Zipper fly. You name it. But for me, nothing works better than the all new open fly jeans from Wrangler," Sudeikis says in a goofball Mississippi accent, while playing an awkward game of touch football with some buddles. "Why let zippers and buttons slow you down? With open fly jeans, it's always out and camera ready."
And in a cringe-worthy move, he turns away from the camera and takes a photo of himself down low with his smart phone.
Yes, "It's the perfect marriage of comfort and style."
Check it out.
The Favre File:
- Jenn Sterger claims Brett Favre penis pictures
- Deadspin defends Brett Favre naked in crocs story
- Gawker's Nick Denton claims moral high ground on Brett Favre penis post
- Slideshow: Naked in Crocs, A Favre Fantasy
- Deadspin says it will publish Brett Favre penis pics
- Brett Favre's penis revealed by Deadspin (Warning: Graphic photos)
- NFL checks out Brett Favre's penis
- Masseuse claims Brett Favre sexual harassment
- Favre admits his reputation's at stake
- Favre sexting on Monday Night Football
- Favre sexting story eclipses 500th TD pass
- Brett Favre's still bad to the bone for Wrangler
- Favre's penis can't catch a break (Video)
- Stephen Colbert on Brett Favre's jock (Video)
- Gregory Favre disavows cousin Brett's predicament
- Favre's little quarterback stars in animated movie (Video)
- Bill Maher on Brett Favre: Pee-pee wrong stalking (Video)
- Brett Favre Wrangler ads cut from NFL broadcasts
- Jenn Sterger lawyers up
- Deanna Favre on 'Good Morning America' and 'Fox & Friends' (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel gets into Brett Favre's Wranglers (Video)
- Favre left Sterger voicemails, not penis pictures
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- A terrible Minneapolis park deal just got $2 million worse
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Why you should never run over a kid while flying a confederate flag
- Minnesota has eighth most expensive cigarettes