Brett Favre's junk goes to Mardi Gras [VIDEO]
Brett Favre wants to be remembered as one of the greatest quarterbacks in the NFL. But down in New Orleans at Mardi Gras, it was his little quarterback that got all the attention.
The satirical Krewe D'Etat, wearing Packers, Vikings and Jets ball caps, poked fun at Favre with a "Pocket Pool" themed float featuring an effigy of "Minnesota Chubby," wearing No. 4.
Krewe D'etat just had a float making fun of Brett Favre's, um, pants scandal. Title of float: "Pocket Pool." Well played Krewe D'etat.
Among the adornments: Favre's holding a cell phone. So is a Jets cheerleader. There's a "nice rack" for a rack, and billiard balls labeled "pants on the ground," "hustler" and "ball in hand."
Here's video from WWL-TV. The Favre float rolls by at 2:45.
More from the Favre file:
- Jenn Sterger claims Brett Favre penis pictures
- Deadspin says it will publish Brett Favre penis pics
- Brett Favre's penis revealed by Deadspin (Warning: Graphic photos)
- Jenn Sterger threatens to go public on Brett Favre
- Favre disciplined by NFL in sext case
- Sterger's lawyer: NFL's Favre decision "an affront to all females"
- Massage therapists sue Favre: Scavo and O'Toole accuse QB of sexual harassment
- Favre Sexual Harassment Court Papers: Just the good parts
- Brett Favre video spoof: "What should I do?"
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Sketchy Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill empire crumbles
Sat., Oct. 17, 12:00am
Sun., Oct. 18, 12:00pm
Fri., Oct. 23, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
- Anti-abortion investigators' shocking revelation: U does research
- Top 5 Hate Mails of the Week: 'I can't believe Shitty Pages...'