Brett Favre spoofed: "What should I do?" [VIDEO OF THE DAY]
Not the real Brett Favre: What should he do?
Remember the infamous LeBron James "What should I do?" Nike commercial? The one where he looks in the camera and asks, "Should I admit that I've made mistakes? Should I admit that I've done this before? Should I give you a history lesson? What should I do?"
Now imagine the words coming from Brett Favre, spiced up with penis jokes, cell phones, and crotch shots. Need help? Watch this:
Favre wants to be remembered for the totality of his remarkable career on the field. But this spoof and other spoofs (see below) suggest that his penchant for retiring, his flair for the dramatic, and his embarrassing contact with women other than his wife, will follow his stats into the record books.
- Favre's Wranglers unzipped on SNL
- Favre's "bad intentions" turn Taiwanese cartoon comedy gold
- Favre's penis stars in an animated movie
- Stephen Colbert on Brett Favre's jock
Here's the LeBron spot, for reference:
The Favre File:
- Jenn Sterger claims Brett Favre penis pictures
- Deadspin says it will publish Brett Favre penis pics
- Brett Favre's penis revealed by Deadspin (Warning: Graphic photos)
- Jenn Sterger lawyers up
- Jenn Sterger threatens to go public on Brett Favre
- Favre disciplined by NFL in sext case
- Sterger's lawyer: NFL's Favre decision "an affront to all females"
- Massage therapists sue Favre: Scavo and O'Toole accuse QB of sexual harassment
- Favre Sexual Harassment Court Papers: Just the good parts
Hat tip: SBNation.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Sketchy Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill empire crumbles
Sat., Oct. 17, 12:00am
Sun., Oct. 18, 12:00pm
Fri., Oct. 23, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
- Anti-abortion investigators' shocking revelation: U does research
- Top 5 Hate Mails of the Week: 'I can't believe Shitty Pages...'