Brett Favre accused of asking Jenn Sterger for masturbation video
Jenn Sterger says Brett Favre asked her to send video of herself masturbating.
Looks like it's high noon for the gunslinger.
An unidentified source "close" to the NFL investigation into the Favre sexting story tells TMZ that Jenn Sterger got a text message from the quarterback asking her for a video of her masturbating.
And the New York Post is now reporting that Sterger told the NFL she was afraid of losing her job with the New York Jets if she reported receiving the lewd messages, including pictures of his penis.
The paper also says Favre continued to sexually harass her after he left the team to play for the Vikings.
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell met with Sterger last Thursday to talk about the Favre allegations. ProFootballTalk reports the meeting, which lasted for about two hours, was "heated." On Monday, Goodell also met with Favre for a few minutes in Minneapolis, ahead of the drubbing the Bears handed the Vikings at TCF Bank Stadium.
Favre, who was knocked unconscious in the second quarter of the game, has two games left in a season that he says will be his last.
Sterger says she won't launch any legal action if Goddell punishes Favre. The commissioner is said to be wrapping up his report on the affair.
The Favre File:
- Jenn Sterger claims Brett Favre penis pictures
- Deadspin defends Brett Favre naked in crocs story
- Deadspin says it will publish Brett Favre penis pics
- Brett Favre's penis revealed by Deadspin (Warning: Graphic photos)
- NFL checks out Brett Favre's penis
- Jenn Sterger threatens to go public on Brett Favre
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- A terrible Minneapolis park deal just got $2 million worse
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Why you should never run over a kid while flying a confederate flag
- Minnesota has eighth most expensive cigarettes