Brandi Favre, Brett's sister, arrested in meth bust
More trouble in the Favre family. Brandi Favre, Brett's younger sister, has been arrested in Mississippi after police moved in on a meth lab.
Hancock County narcotics agents say they watched a drug buy at a gas station in the town of Diamondhead and followed the suspects back to a condo unit to make the bust.
Five people, including Brandi, were arrested, according to local TV station WLOX. They were taken to a local hospital for decontamination before getting jailed.
Authorities evacuated seven surrounding condo units in the complex, and a haz-mat team donned protective gear and started hauling the toxic chemicals from the lab away.
Brandi Favre isn't a stranger to Mississippi police. She's been arrested before for shoplifting and firearms violations.
Big brother Brett, of course, just had to pay the NFL a $50,000 fine for stonewalling its probe into his surreptitious text messages to Jenn Sterger. He's also been named in a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by a pair of massage therapists in New York.
What does this family talk about around the dinner table?
The Favre File:
- Jenn Sterger claims Brett Favre penis pictures
- Deadspin says it will publish Brett Favre penis pics
- Brett Favre's penis revealed by Deadspin (Warning: Graphic photos)
- Jenn Sterger lawyers up
- Jenn Sterger threatens to go public on Brett Favre
- Favre disciplined by NFL in sext case
- Sterger's lawyer: NFL's Favre decision "an affront to all females"
- Massage therapists sue Favre: Scavo and O'Toole accuse QB of sexual harassment
- Favre Sexual Harassment Court Papers: Just the good parts
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.