Bill Maher on Brett Favre: Pee-pee wrong stalking [VIDEO]
Bill Maher links Brett Favre's woes to pathetic white males.
HBO comedian Bill Maher has jumped on Brett Favre's alleged sexting woes, and turned the personal political by dragging Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin into the mess.
First he reminded his Real Time viewers about the Deadspin story claiming Favre had the hots for Jenn Sterger, but couldn't convert the play.
"When it was third and long -- though not as long as some of us may have imagined -- he sexted her pictures of Little Brett to close the deal," Maher said.
Then came the politics.
"To me, this story isn't really about sports or sex, or how necessary caller ID is. It's about how pathetic and clueless white American males have become. Because the kind of guy who thinks there are women out there who just cold want to see your cock is the same kind of guy who thinks Sarah Palin is swell and tax cuts pay for themselves."
How do you keep those white males happy? Maher says you serve them Palin, Michele Bachmann and Christine O'Donnell, "the lovely MILFs of the new right."
Here's the clip.
The Favre File:
- Jenn Sterger claims Brett Favre penis pictures
- Deadspin defends Brett Favre naked in crocs story
- Gawker's Nick Denton claims moral high ground on Brett Favre penis post
- Slideshow: Naked in Crocs, A Favre Fantasy
- Deadspin says it will publish Brett Favre penis pics
- Brett Favre's penis revealed by Deadspin (Warning: Graphic photos)
- NFL checks out Brett Favre's penis
- Masseuse claims Brett Favre sexual harassment
- Favre admits his reputation's at stake
- Favre sexting on Monday Night Football
- Favre sexting story eclipses 500th TD pass
- Brett Favre's still bad to the bone for Wrangler
- Favre's penis can't catch a break (Video)
- Stephen Colbert on Brett Favre's jock (Video)
- Gregory Favre disavows cousin Brett's predicament
- Favre's little quarterback stars in animated movie (Video)
- Bill Maher on Brett Favre: Pee-pee wrong stalking (Video)
- Brett Favre Wrangler ads cut from NFL broadcasts
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Slowly, Lake Calhoun is losing its weird tribute to Mr. Slavery
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
Sun., Sep. 27, 12:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 7:00pm
- Kitty Westin wants to save parents from having to bury a child
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner says toy hamster stole her name and her looks