Amy Klobuchar is the most popular U.S. Senator
And more popular than Franken.
According to Public Policy Polling, Klobuchar enjoys a 59 percent favorability rating among voters, compared to 29 percent unfavorable. That's a +30 point spread.
Franken, on the other hand, has a 45/42 split, a +3 spread.
The top five:
- Amy Klobuchar (D-MN): 59/29
- Scott Brown (R-MA): 53/29
- Judd Gregg (R-NH): 52/29
- Olympia Snowe (R-ME): 56/34
- Barbara Mikulski (D-MD): 54/32
The bottom five:
- Lisa Murkowski (R-AK): 37/53
- Chris Dodd (D-CT): 36/52
- Joe Lieberman (I-CT): 33/54
- Arlen Specter (D-PA): 29/60
- Roland Burris (D-IL): 19/58
Maybe Klobuchar's secret to popularity is her sense of humor. Read about her comedy tips here.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Black Lives Matter marches on the Fair with heavy police escort, few hecklers
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Vester Lee Flanagan could have just as easily bought a gun in Minnesota
- A terrible Minneapolis park deal just got $2 million worse