Amy Klobuchar is the most popular U.S. Senator
And more popular than Franken.
According to Public Policy Polling, Klobuchar enjoys a 59 percent favorability rating among voters, compared to 29 percent unfavorable. That's a +30 point spread.
Franken, on the other hand, has a 45/42 split, a +3 spread.
The top five:
- Amy Klobuchar (D-MN): 59/29
- Scott Brown (R-MA): 53/29
- Judd Gregg (R-NH): 52/29
- Olympia Snowe (R-ME): 56/34
- Barbara Mikulski (D-MD): 54/32
The bottom five:
- Lisa Murkowski (R-AK): 37/53
- Chris Dodd (D-CT): 36/52
- Joe Lieberman (I-CT): 33/54
- Arlen Specter (D-PA): 29/60
- Roland Burris (D-IL): 19/58
Maybe Klobuchar's secret to popularity is her sense of humor. Read about her comedy tips here.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Black Lives Matter races cops to the Twin Cities Marathon, protests peacefully
Sat., Oct. 17, 12:00am
Sun., Oct. 18, 12:00pm
Fri., Oct. 23, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
- Glenville kids have been harassing an elderly woman for decades
- Michael Casey's "You Matter" movement turns depression to positivity