Amanda Oswald: Brett Favre wanted massage à trois
Amanda Oswald figured Favre was up to no good.
Another massage therapist, 27-year-old Amanda Oswald, has come forward to say that she was on the receiving end of Brett Favre's infamous "bad intentions" text message first brought to light by Shannon O'Toole and Christina Scavo.
Those two claim in a sexual harassment lawsuit that they were humiliated and left without work with the New York Jets after Favre tried to hit on them via text messages in 2008.
Scavo and O'Toole say an unnamed masseuse showed them the message. Scavo showed the message to her husband, who contacted Favre personally and angrily demanded an apology. After that, Scavo and O'Toole never worked for the Jets again.
Oswald appears to be the unnamed masseuse. She's going on the TV show Inside Edition tonight with her story.
"My interpretation at the time was that he was interested in having a threesome with my friend [Scavo] and I," she says in the interview. "I responded that I'm strictly professional; if you would like a professional massage, please give me a call, I'd be happy to help you. And his response back was, 'Okay,' and that was the last I heard from him."
A fourth masseuse, Stephanie Dusenberry of Eden Prairie, said in January that she was also on the receiving end of lewd texts from Favre.
The Favre File:
- Jenn Sterger claims Brett Favre penis pictures
- Deadspin says it will publish Brett Favre penis pics
- Brett Favre's penis revealed by Deadspin (Warning: Graphic photos)
- Jenn Sterger threatens to go public on Brett Favre
- Favre disciplined by NFL in sext case
- Sterger's lawyer: NFL's Favre decision "an affront to all females"
- Massage therapists sue Favre: Scavo and O'Toole accuse QB of sexual harassment
- Favre Sexual Harassment Court Papers: Just the good parts
- Brett Favre video spoof: "What should I do?"
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- UnitedHealth is getting even richer on Obamacare
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
Sun., Sep. 27, 12:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 7:00pm
- The Top 10 T-shirts of the Minnesota State Fair
- Top 5 Hate Mails of the Week: With new & improved fecal insults!