As a gun owner, it's insane to me to think I could be able to shoot anyone that enters my home if I simply believe they're going to do something bad. As a combat vet, I learned that reacting to a situation is always better than creating it.
A cop has to justifying his lethal actions. I should have to too. Benefit of the doubt is a dangerous thing in this situation.
- Mille Lacs County deputy kills suspect in home invasion robbery attempt
- Minneapolis cop who shot at car full of young women is off the beat (for now)
- Ted Nugent calls St. Cloud knife attack victims 'pathetic' for shopping unarmed
- Minneapolis robbery suspect had meth, marijuana, and this tiny little handgun
- Cop's defense: Philando Castile was high when I pulled him over