Win tickets now: Theophilus London, Gigamesh, Morley w/ Astronautilus
He's a blog darling with an interesting name and he's coming to Minneapolis to perform with a few of our own talented artists. Theophilus London was raised in Trinidad but moved to Brooklyn and then, of all places, the Poconos mountains of Pennsylvania.
Padding his soul-rap agenda on Saturday at the Loft at Barfly will be Morley (of Gayngs) with recent import Astronautilus, as well as Gigamesh, who did two lovely remixes of London's latest hit, "I Stand Alone."
You can check those out at the end of this post, but for now, let's win you some tickets. And, perhaps the best part: The winner gets to meet and greet with Theophilus (should they choose) at Studiiyo23 in Uptown before the show.
To enter our ticket giveaway, simply complete these two steps:
1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here:
2. Leave a comment below telling us why you want to attend Saturday's show. (Be sure to either sign in using one of your social media accounts through our Disqus commenting system or use a working email address when you comment, as this is how we will contact our winners. Your contact information will not be used for any other purpose.)
(Tickets are available now at Electric Fetus, Studiiyo23, & vitalculture.com)
IF YOU GO:
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.
More Music News
- Phish and Keith Urban are coming: Big news for two very different fanbases
- Flashlight Vinyl: New record store brings vinyl paradise to northeast Minneapolis
- How Minneapolis' awful Super Bowl XXVI halftime show changed the game
- Minneapolis indie-rock faves Fog reunite, announce first album in nine years