Most popular Gimme Noise articles of 2010
With 2010 coming to a close, we thought it might be a good time to look back and see which Gimme Noise stories garnered the most clicks this year. Numbers don't lie -- from the tragic to the funny to the just plain weird, here are the top 10 posts that drove traffic to our blog in 2010, with links back to each original blog post.
1. Eyedea dead at 28
2. Like a G6: What does it mean?
3. This is why your music store clerk hates you
4. Steve Moore: Interview with the drummer at the wrong gig
5. Gary Coleman unconsciously channels 50 Cent's "Curtis" cover in mug shot
6. 'Double Rainbow' freakout remixed by Gigamesh
7. The Top 9 sellingoutest musicians in pop history
8. Kanye penis pictures: Does West have a Brett Favre problem?
9. B96 switches to 96.3 NOW, a "hit music" station
10. What if Avatar had been cast by music critics?
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.