FIVE LITTLE-KNOWN FACTS ABOUT ALEXEI MOON CASSELLE, BY CHANNY:
1. At age 10, he produced, wrote, directed, and starred in a documentary about sharks. (He believes that he was thrown from a slave ship and eaten by sharks in a past life.)
2. The 9/11 attacks happened on his 21st birthday.
3. He met Jimi Hendrix's stepmother, Ayako "June" Hendrix, at Jimi's grave in 1994, on a pilgrimage to the rock legend's resting place. They took a picture, and she gave him her contact info—and managed to slip in that she was still a "Foxy Lady."
4. After he was born, his placenta was preserved in the family freezer over the winter. It was supposed to be buried in a hippie-like ceremony, but was stolen and eaten by the neighbor's dog, Sophie, while thawing in the kitchen.
5. His first performance was at a middle school talent show, where he lip-synched the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles rap theme song from the original motion picture soundtrack.
FIVE LITTLE-KNOWN FACTS ABOUT CHANNY MOON CASSELLE, BY ALEXEI:
1. As a child, Channy had an imaginary friend named Chauncey, who was turned into a rat and devoured by policemen.
2. She was given a homemade tattoo by Cambodian gangsters.
3. The name "Channy" comes from a dream her mother had while carrying her in the womb.
4. When traveling in Italy, she cannot help but speak English with an Italian accent.
5. Channy believes she is a Roma princess because her grandmother told her so when she was a little girl.