The country needs neither, and has too much of both.
He meant Wisconsin, by the way, not Minnesota. It was a mistake. All of this is.
Kanye: We can empower pharmaceuticals, we can empower our industries, we can empower our factories, we can bring not only Adidas onshore, we could bring Foxconn to set up a factory in I think Minnesota.— Melanie Schmitz (@MelsLien) October 11, 2018
Trump: Wisconsin. Yeah. Wisconsin.
Kanye: Yeah, Wisconsin. pic.twitter.com/GZ6dZabwmJ
- 5 takeaways from Kanye West's elevated, eye-popping statement of purpose at Xcel
- How to defend Kanye West
- Who's Candace Owens, Kanye's favorite 'free thinker'? And why's she coming to Minneapolis?
- Trump tweets support for 'outstanding' Tomi Lahren after Minneapolis water-throwing drama. They both get roasted.
- Donald Trump is no friend to the North Country
- The immigrants Trump fears are taking good care of my wife
- What does Trump’s Supreme Court pick mean for abortion in Minnesota?
- Trump claims he won the only state Reagan lost. 'Nuh-uh,' says Minnesota.
- Erik Paulsen voted to keep Trump’s tax returns a secret
- 'Man-bunned' menace arrested at Donald Trump rally, jailed, interrogated... twice