Reader John Funk responds to "Kid Rock shirt calls Minnesota 'Dumbfuckistan' for not voting for Trump."
"I snubbed Kid Rock once. True story. I was in Vegas, and suddenly noticed he was standing three feet away from me. Not being used to random pseudo-celebrity sightings, I exclaimed, 'Whoa, it's Kid Rock!'
"He turned to me and asked, 'Do you want a photo?'
"And I scoffed, said no, and walked away.
I'm even more proud of that moment right now than I was at the time."
Similarly, reader Jane Steinworth Schultz has no time for the Kid. She writes:
"No lie, I was standing at a bar at an event in Nashville after the [Country Music Awards] about 8 years ago. Kid Rock walked up to me and asked if he could buy me a drink.
"I proceeded to roll my eyes and said, 'It's an open bar!'
"I then walked away with my free drink in hand which I had already ordered."
- Kid Rock shirt calls Minnesota 'Dumbfuckistan' for not voting for Trump
- Kid Rock and 22 examples of hick-hop's evolution
- Kid Rock at the Minnesota State Fair, 8/23/14
- Ted Nugent calls St. Cloud knife attack victims 'pathetic' for shopping unarmed
- Ted Nugent on Prince, spiritual erections, and how Trump and guns will save America
- Guitar heroics carry uncomfortably relevant Megadeth at Roy Wilkins