Explained: Kanye West and Jay-Z Announce 'H.A.M.'
• Hors d'oeuvre and Murcielagos• Hate All Mondays• Have a Mint• Harold and Maude• Hard and Mushy
- Hungry At Mid-day
- Holes Amongst Moles
- Hardly 'Aving Moans
- Hidden Amongst 'Merica
- Homer, A Meditation
- Honey Attitude, Man
- Hot At Midnight
- Hamburgers Attempt Matricide
- Haute Au Moin
We won't be hearing the single until January 11, so we'll have to make due with admiring its cover art, created by Riccardo Tisci. The Italian born designer also happens to be the creative director of French couture fashion house Givenchy. Tisci joined Givenchy in 2005 when he was only 30 years-old, and is credited with resuscitating the over 50 year-old brand.Known for dark, minimalist touches and motifs in his clothing design, the piece he created for "H.A.M." features symmetrically artwork embedded with barking Rottweilers and crowns, obviously. This is only the latest manifestation of Tisci's hip-hop ties. Last year, Tisci styled one of his muses, R&B songstress Ciara, for French Vogue.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.
More Music News
- Phish and Keith Urban are coming: Big news for two very different fanbases
- Flashlight Vinyl: New record store brings vinyl paradise to northeast Minneapolis
- How Minneapolis' awful Super Bowl XXVI halftime show changed the game
- Minneapolis indie-rock faves Fog reunite, announce first album in nine years