Whittier’s source for all things earthy and crunchy since 1974, the Wedge is a comprehensive source of fair trade, sustainable, and organic food and healthcare products. Since first opening in an apartment basement, the Wedge has grown into an extensive health food haven with a deli, juice bar, USDA-certified organic meat department, and produce from their local farm partners, Gardens of Eagan. The selection of bulk products is vast, with hundreds of items including Minnesota honey and Wisconsin maple syrup. The Wedge also offers catering and cooking classes.
No Alcohol, Wheelchair Accessible
- Best Natural Foods Grocery Store Best Of
- Lemon cayenne peppers: Minnesota-grown hot peppers are Produce of the Week
- Maui Wowi vs. the Wedge in a fruit smoothie shootout
- Wedge Co-op dumps 'anti-union' law firm: 'We made a mistake'
- Wedge Co-op hires 'anti-union' law firm for labor negotiations
- White turnips: Produce of the Week
- The Wedge Co-op seeks expansion
- The Wedge 40th anniversary keeps block party season going this weekend
- Wedge Co-op reaches agreement with warehouse workers
- Wedge Co-op fires general manager Lindy Bannister