Azia Restaurant - Closed
Minneapolis, MN 55404
- Sun 3pm-2am, Mon-Sat 11am-2am
- Banquet Facilities, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout, Vegetarian Friendly
- Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Free Parking, Parking Lot Available, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended
Related Stories (6)
First Look: Eat Street Buddha Kitchen and Lounge [PHOTOS]
2 years ago by Joy Summers
When Azia, an Asian fusion night spot known for its cranberry cream cheese wontons and fruity cocktails, closed in 2010, fans mourned the loss of this unique piece of Twin Cities dining history. When Eat Street Buddha Kitchen a...
Tom Pham opening new Azia in old Azia location
4 years ago by Emily Weiss
Yes, you read that right. Remember the old Azia location at 2550 Nicollet? Well it's about to be the site of a new restaurant that appears to be a revamp of the original, officially to be called Azia Market Bar and Restaurant, accor...
Cheap after-work eats aplenty at Azia, Saffron, Pop!!, and more
7 years ago by Bridgette Reinsmoen
"In these trying economic times" is a phrase used so frequently lately that it's becoming trite, but however you want to word it, many of us are looking for ways to cut back on spending right now. Eating out is often the first casua...
Really Fine Dining
10 years ago by Dara Moskowitz Grumdahl
Minneapolis is a-changin', and the restaurant scene will never be the same. La Belle Vie, Azia, duplex restaurant and wine bar