Summertime bike rides are special. The annual Greenway Glow ride is especially memorable. Each year, the Midtown Greenway Coalition hosts an illuminated, artsy bike festival featuring twinkling art installations, fire artists, and treats. This year there will also be beer, eats from Taco Cat, and ice cream. The festival is free, but those who sign up for the VIP experience will help support the Greenway. Choose from family-friendly, twilight, and nighttime rides. Registration and more info can be found at midtowngreenway.org. 7 p.m. to midnight. Free; $35, plus $15 minimum in raised funds.
PROMOTIONAL EVENT DESCRIPTION Greenway Glow 2018
Join us for the Greenway Glow – the night-time Arts Festival and Bike Ride on the Midtown Greenway! Featuring illuminated art, glowing performances, local food, craft beer, and more!
The arts festival is FREE, but we invite you to join us for a VIP Bike Ride during the festival to help raise funds to support the Greenway!
Registered BIKE RIDE participants receive:
- 2 tacos from Taco Cat
- 2 craft beers (or kombuchas or sodas) from Eastlake Brewery
- An ice cream treat
- Snacks and beverages at the Vine Arts Center rest stop
- A Greenway Glow water bottle
- An LED glow necklace
- The opportunity to get a glow-in-the-dark t-shirt and more!
Choose from THREE bike rides this year:
- Family Ride to the Family Glow: 3 miles round trip
- Twilight Ride: 10-mile early ride before sunset
- Moonlight Ride: 10-mile ride at sunset
Early bird registration available!
Click here for more info.