BEST MAKE-OUT POINT Minneapolis 2008 - Fillmore Avenue, St. Paul
A step-by-step guide to locking lips on your next date:
1) Take your date someplace nice for dinner and/or other entertainment. Compliment him/her frequently.
2) After the last stop on the date, tell him/her that you would like to show him/her something special.
3) Get in your car. Put on enjoyable music, or Barry White.
4) Take 94 east. Get off at the Fifth Street exit. Stay on Fifth, take a right on Robert, and cross over the river. Assure your date you aren't taking him/her to a sleazy place. Turn right on Fillmore Avenue East. Drive about a block. Pull over.
5) Direct your date's attention to the sweeping, uninterrupted view of the lit-up St. Paul skyline.
6) Say the following while looking into your date's eyes: "Isn't it beautiful? The city looks so calm from here. I feel safe here, like it's my little corner of the universe and nobody knows about it but me. And...now you. Anyway, it's dumb, but I thought you'd want to see it."
7) Wait for your date's eyes to water or for some other display showing that he/she appreciates it.
8) Make your move.