MNfashion announces its Minneapolis-St. Paul Fashion Week lineup
Two weeks from now isn't just Valentine's Day, it's also a holiday for Twin Cities fashionistas. The Autumn/Winter Minneapolis-St. Paul Fashion Week is an event filled with awesome runway shows, glam parties, and fun shopping events. This afternoon, MNfashion announced their full lineup of scheduled happenings, from Friday, February 15-22.
Triumphantly returning will be the ever-popular the Shows, two evenings featuring a handful of top local designers. Samantha Rei, TIM + THOM, Max Lohrbach, Kjurek, and Christopher Straub are some of the talents whose work will be hitting the catwalk. The celebration will be at a new location this year: the West Bank's Aria.
The official press announcement sites the lineup as follows:
Friday, Feb. 15
· The Kick-off Party presented by Peroni and Mall of America
Saturday, Feb. 16
· Styles for Smiles
· FLUX: University of Minnesota Senior Fashion Show
Sunday, Feb. 17
· Red Dress Collection
Monday, Feb. 18
· Emerging Designer Showcase
Thursday, Feb. 21
· The Shows featuring Gina Marie Vintage, Nicole Larson, Max Lohrbach, Kjurek and Ivan Idland
Friday, Feb. 22
· The Shows featuring Mary Pranica, TIM + THOM, Samantha Rei, Caroline Hayden and Christopher Straub
For more info, visit the MNfashion's event website.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Minneapolis & St. Paul and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.