Flaunt your film skills: City Pages seeking freelance videographers
Do you love telling visual stories? Can't get enough of the happenings around the Twin Cities? Want to show off your inner Cecil B. DeMille?
City Pages is expanding our crew of freelance videographers, and we'd love for you to join the team.
You'll be working with our editors, reporters, and art director to produce quality video content for the City Pages website to accompany our print features, event coverage, and online reporting. From hitting the streets for breaking stories to attending awesome events around town, there are plenty of opportunities to show off your talents with us.
Ideal video candidate qualities will have:
- Expertise with video equipment
- Comfort with filming in public, conducting interviews
- A knack for telling visual stories in a compelling manner
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to edit raw footage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Quick turnaround on finalized videos
- Ability to work independently
- Passion for Twin Cities news and arts
- Personal video and editing equipment is a plus
Here's an example of some of the work you'd be doing:
To apply: Email a resume and clips or a demo reel to email@example.com with "VIDEOGRAPHER APPLICATION" in the subject line.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Minneapolis & St. Paul and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.