Fashion's Night Out 2012: Where to go, what to do
Tonight marks the return of Fashion's Night Out, a yearly party where department stores and boutiques host a variety of free events, including beauty consultations, runway and trunk shows, giveaways, freebies, cocktails, and food -- all in the name of fashion, of course.
Since this is a nation-wide event happening in various cities around the Twin Cities, it might be hard to figure out where to go, or what you want to check. While there are many other listed events on Fashion's Night Out website, the following is a list of things that look especially cool.
- Hop on the complimentary trolley for rides to participating shops
- Hubert White: Food and drink by Mission American Kitchen and Bar, music from Dan Mariska
- LD Blues: Desserts from Cocoa & Fig and Surdyk's
Len Druskin Man: Shop for Wolverine boots while enjoying local food and beer from the Butcher and the Boar
- Macy's: Check out CK underwear models, enjoy free Chanel makeup touch ups, chocolate and cupcakes, DJ music, mocktails
Martin Patrick 3: Free beer and wine
- Neiman Marcus: Check out MNfashion pop-up shops featuring Emma Berg, Amanda Christine, Danielle Everine, George Moskal. and Christopher Straub
Saks Fifth Avenue off of 5th: Fall fashion show, champagne and food from D'Amico
- Check out ice sculptures in the common lounge
- Create your own Via Patina necklace with Minneapolis designer Carla Cohen
- DJ jams
- Snacks and drinks from Crave, Big Bowl, Williams Sonoma, People's Organic
Mall of America:
- Throughout the mall various clothing stores will be offering discounts, giveaways, and other special deals.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Minneapolis & St. Paul and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.