The year might be coming to an end in the chilliest way possible, but the Twin Cities art scene was anything but cold. On the eve on a new year, we rounded up some of the most popular stories of 2013. Bike care, the Twin Cities dating scene, and a certain comedian with a star on First Avenue made this year's list of most-read Dressing Room posts.
10. Top 7 vintage stores in the Twin Cities From upscale vintage to affordable retro, we took tour of the best places to get inspired by the past.
9. Top 10 museums in the Twin Cities Keep this list handy for fun throughout the year.
7. 12 best movies filmed in Minnesota A must-see for Minnesota film buffs.
6. Soap Factory's Haunted Basement 2013: There will be crud The Soap Factory delivered their annual dose of scream-worthy frights in the Haunted Basement.
5. Varsity Theater wins America's Best Bathroom 2013 It's an unusual honor, but one to be proud of.
4. Halloween costume ideas, 2013 edition: Crafty costumes Perfect inspiration for Halloween costume DIY-ers.
3. Top 10 bikes shops in the Twin Cities Got a bike? Keep it in great shape by visiting the spots on this list.
2. Ten Twin Cities guys you've probably dated The phrase "Chads and Brads" became a local phenomenon after the New York Times published a LOL-worthy article about the Twin Cities dating scene. We decided to take it a step further.
1. Ten Twin Cities ladies you've probably dated And if you haven't dated them, you've probably seen a few of them around.