Current members of the board of directors of Monsanto are:
- David L. Chicoine, president of South Dakota State University Yikes!
- Hugh Grant, president and CEO (" a Scottish-born business executive and CEO ..."Hugh Grant Is Elected President and Chief Executive Officer of Monsanto"--Scotland--isn't that where mad cow disease was created?
- Arthur H. Harper, managing partner of GenNx360 Capital Partners ("As front-line operating executives at General Electric, several of our senior partners led and transformed diverse industrial businesses; generating billions in operating profits. ")
- Gwendolyn King, president of Podium Prose, a speakers bureau
- Laura K. Ipsen, senior VP and general manager of Connected Energy Networks at Cisco Systems, Inc.(NASDAQ:CSCO)
- C. Steven McMillan, former chairman and CEO of the Sara Lee Corporation (McMillan=Cargil)
- William U. Parfet, chief executive officer of MPI Research Inc. ("...built its reputation on its toxicological experience and knowledge with small molecules. However, the company is ahead of the curve in responding to recent market trends with biotechnology-derived products, commonly known as “biologics,” or biopharmaceuticals.")
- Janice L. Fields, president of McDonald's USA (food that doesn't rot or nutritious -my personal thouts/experience)
- George H. Poste, chief executive of Health Technology Networks
- Jon R. Moeller, chief financial officer of The Procter & Gamble Company.
Lobbyist--here's one example: http://www.ibtimes.com/army-lobbyists-led-monsanto-helped-neuter-gmo-labeling-law-connecticut-1295489
that's one powerful board but isn't it just as easy to make lots of money creating edible safe food? do we really need to kill every weed, insects and small animal that attacks crops resulting in food that may harm those who eat it? The world is protesting and here's what's going on in your world: http://occupy-monsanto.com/
their moto is "feeding the world" or is this a new form of birth control--kill off the poor. sad but making lots of money isn't satisfying enough, complete world control is the ultimate level of self-serving satisfaction. Oh there's lots of stuff out there about Monsanto to read most is bs but it is a sign that "we've had enough and we're not taking it any more" and our main weapon is sarcasm which just confuses and voids any real protests.