By Jake Rossen
By Jesse Marx
By Michelle LeBow
By Alleen Brown
By Maggie LaMaack
By CP Staff
By Jesse Marx
The following e-mail turned up in our inbox last Wednesday afternoon under the snappy subject line "Happy Outsourcing Day." The original sender, one assumes, joined other jubilant IT workers in a street dance on the Nicollet Mall:
TTSI Celebrates Grand Opening
- The fall of net neutrality: Cable's plot to destroy the internetJuly 9, 2014
- The 5 best places to eat after the All-Star GameJuly 15, 2014
- Minneapolis Farmers Market on the Mall brings fresh fare to downtown setJuly 29, 2014
- Metro Transit bus driver who died driving down Nicollet Mall had history of weight issuesJuly 7, 2014
- Al Franken, Amy Klobuchar not thrilled about prospect of Comcast-Time Warner mergerFebruary 13, 2014
(5/11/05) Target Technology Services India (TTSI) celebrates its grand opening in Bangalore, India today.
TTSI is a new venture for Target. Although TTS has used contractors in India for several years, TTSI is the first Target-owned technology facility located outside the United States. Target Sourcing Services/AMC has two offices in India.
Several Target executives, including Paul Singer, SVP and CIO, TTS, are in Bangalore to welcome the first 50 TTSI team members to Target.
Watch for more information on TTSI in next week's edition of TGT Weekly.
Wonder how they celebrate Boss's Day in Bangalore...