Urban cavers fight over turf and free speech
By Andy Mannix
The 10 weirdest members of Congress
By Caleb Hannan
Mental health parity may finally become a reality
By Olivia LaVecchia
How They Met
By CP Staff
Attack of the muffin macer
By Aaron Rupar
National "Stand Your Ground" debate hits home
By Jacob Wheeler
Rememebering Twins fan & heckler "Sammy"
Blind date live-tweeted by blogger
3) Jeff Juden got an infection from a tattoo.
4) Larry Andersen strained a muscle getting out of a Jacuzzi.
5) Nolan Ryan missed a start after he was bitten by a coyote.
6) Roger Craig cut his hand on a bra strap.
7) Steve Sparks injured his shoulder trying to tear a telephone book in half.
8) Vince Coleman missed the 1985 World Series after he was rolled up in an on-field tarp machine.
9) Moises Alou (who reportedly most recently aggravated his hamstring "standing in the outfield") once suffered a knee injury when he ran over his son with a bicycle.
10) Dwight Gooden was hurt when a teammate, the aforementioned Vince Coleman, accidentally hit him with a golf club in the clubhouse.
Trivia Answers: In 1984 Andre David hit a home run in his first at bat as a Twin. He never hit another homer in the major leagues. Extra Credit: Dan Schatzeder.
Brad Zellar goes Yard every Tuesday morning--and perhaps more often--for as long as he (and the Twins) are up to it.
Find everything you're looking for in your city
Find the best happy hour deals in your city
Get today's exclusive deals at savings of anywhere from 50-90%
Check out the hottest list of places and things to do around your city