Urban cavers fight over turf and free speech
By Andy Mannix
The 10 weirdest members of Congress
By Caleb Hannan
Mental health parity may finally become a reality
By Olivia LaVecchia
How They Met
By CP Staff
Attack of the muffin macer
By Aaron Rupar
National "Stand Your Ground" debate hits home
By Jacob Wheeler
Rememebering Twins fan & heckler "Sammy"
Blind date live-tweeted by blogger
7) Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame Quasimodo; $18.87. Age recommendation: 18 months and up. "Potential for ingestion or aspiration."
6) Sesame Street's Pull Back N' Go Jet Plane; $5.99. Age recommendation: 1 year and up. "Potential for serious eye injury and puncture wounds."
5) Nerf Chainblazer; $13.96; Perceptor Blaster; $17.99. Age recommendation: 6 years and up. "Potential for eye impact injury."
4) Digital Skip-It; $9.99; Electronic Sound Version Skip-It; $14.99. Age recommendation: 6 years and up. "Potential for severe bodily injury from weighted objects.
3) Sky Dancers; $9.99; Star Wonders; $5.99. Age recommendation: 5 years and up. "Potential for eye injury."
2) Star Wars Electronic Luke Skywalker Lightsaber; $24.99. Age recommendation: 4 years and up. "Hazard is potential for blunt injury."
1) Disney's Toy Story Slinky Dog Pull Toy; $12.99. Age recommendation: 18 months and up. "Potential for strangulation."
Find everything you're looking for in your city
Find the best happy hour deals in your city
Get today's exclusive deals at savings of anywhere from 50-90%
Check out the hottest list of places and things to do around your city